When we are talking about Yoruba Nollywood comedian there is how we are not going to mention Olaniyi Mikail Afonja, popularly known as Sanyeri, is a Nigerian comedian, actor and producer. So here are the things you need to know about him
Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Early Life & Education
Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri was born in Oyo State in the year 14 October 1974 as the first child of his parents, Olaniyi had his formal education at St. Michael Primary School, Oke-Ibo, Oyo State and later went to Durbar Grammar School, Oyo Town, Oyo State where he completed his secondary school education.
Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri started his acting career in 1992, after he joined a theatre group introduced to him by a friend. He relocated to Lagos State in 1996 to further his career and achieve his aim, since then he has starred in several Yoruba films. He is one of the Yoruba Nollywood celebrity comedian and producer.
Olaniyi is married to Omolara Afonja in 2013 and they’re blessed with two children.
These are some of the movies produced and featured by Olaniyi Afonja though the list is incomplete
Sanyeri in London
Omo Iya Meji
Mama Do Good
Kosi Tabi sugbon
Olaniyi Afonja is one of the richest actor in Yoruba Nollywoo, his net worth is not accurate but estimated to be $300,000
- Dolapo, Amodeni (13 December 2013). “Comic actor, Sanyeri denies using wedding to raise funds”. Ecomium Weekly. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- “Sanyeri Olaniyi Afonja”. Nigeria Films. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Bada, Gbenga (13 May 2015). “3 funniest Yoruba actors in town”. Pulse Nigeria. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Ayobami, Abimbola (27 May 2013). “Top Yoruba actors’ battle to win at the Yoruba Movie Academy Awards”. Premium Times. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Mayowa Wana, George (14 July 2015). “Olamide, Tiwa Savage, 360Nobs Nominated At 2015 City People Awards”. 360Nobs. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today