The resumption date for the continuation of academic activities at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNNAB) for the 2019/2020 academic session. See FUNAAB Resumption Date below.
This is to inform all the students of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that the management of the institution has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUNAAB Resumption Date
1. Final Year Students in all the Colleges, 400 Level students of Agriculture-based courses, and 200-500 Level students of the College of Veterinary Medicine are expected to resume lectures physically on January 25, 2021.
2. The Farm Practical Year Programme for 400 Level Agriculture Students will be held in the University Farms in the Campus for the 2019/2020 Session.
3. All other students (100 – 300 Levels) of all Colleges are to attend their classes virtually for the 2019/2020 Session.
4. Adequate information on the conduct of practical classes, Continuous Assessments and Examinations shall be provided at the appropriate time during each Semester.
5. Hostel accommodation shall be made available only to the category of students required to attend physical lectures, as stated above. This will be allotted online through a competitive bidding process.
6. All students allowed on campus shall comply strictly with all COVID-19 protocols. To ensure this, Management has put a COVID-19 Protocols Compliance Committee in place to enforce the rules in all Colleges and University Hostels.
7. All students are advised to follow the available instructions on the University portals to complete their registration processes (including course registration) within the window period provided for the exercise.
8. All the above arrangements are subject to periodic review as situation demands in the University and in the country generally.
9. All Parents and Guardians of our students are advised to note the above information. They are also enjoined to provide the necessary support to enable their wards to benefit maximally from the arrangements put in place by the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Finally, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Felix Kolawole Salako, FSSSN wishes all our students and their parents /guardians a fruitful and prosperous New Year and a peaceful 2019/2020 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!