NSUK Admission list – The merit list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) have released the first (merit) admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check NSUK Admission List
- Go to NSUK portal at https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
- Supply your credentials in the appropriate columns
- Finally, log in to access and accept your NSUK admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, NSUK prospective students can only access their admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NSUK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!