Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain ATBU post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- ATBU cut-off points for the 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 160 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 160 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates to update their bio-data commencing from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!