KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine.
Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to. With the expansion of our company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Income and expenses management in the Branch Office including but not limited to processing customers’ orders, receiving payment, issuing receipts and maintaining expenses vouchers.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
- You have minimum of one year relevant work experience as a cashier
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office / high level of Excel
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Kwara State.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Notice / Important Information
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Interview can either be conducted online or offline at our Lagos Head Office and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training in Lagos before going to the respective location, the candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
For Enquiries Tel: 01-2933125.