Al-Qalam University Katsina, AUK Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Al-Qalam University Degree Courses & Requirements
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Humanities||African Languages||B. A Arabic||5 credits including English and Arabic and any other 2 Arts or Social Science subjects|
|B. A. Hausa||5 credits including English and Hausa and any other 2 Arts subjects|
|English||B. A English||5 credits including Lit. in Eng and English Lang., and any other 2 Arts or Social Science subjects|
|Islamic Studies||B. A Islamic Studies||5 credits including English Language and Islamic Studies and any other two Arts subjects|
|Social & Magt Sciences||Accounting||B.Sc Accounting||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 social science subjects.|
|Economics||B.Sc Economics||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 social science subjects.|
|Business Admin.||B.Sc Business Admin.||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 mgt/Soc. Sci. subjects.|
|Political Science||B.Sc Political Science||5 credits including English Lang., Govt or History, Econs and any other two subjects with at least pass in Maths|
|Sociology||B.Sc Sociology||5 credits in English Lang., Govt or History, Econs, Geo, CRK/IRK or any other subject with at least a pass in Mathematics Mathematics|
|Education||Education||B.A Ed Islamic Studies||Five ‘O’ level credits which must include English Language and Islamic Studies.|
|B.Sc Ed. Mathematics||Five ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, and Mathematics|
|B.Sc Ed. Chemistry||5 credits including Eng. Lang. and Maths, Chem and Bio, plus Phy /Geo. TC II with credit pass in int sci., Eng Lang and any other three|
|B.Sc Ed. Physics||5 credits including English Lang., Govt or History, Econs and any other two subjects with at least pass in Maths|
|B.Sc Ed Biology||5 credits in Bio, Maths, Eng lang and Chem and any other from phy/Geo. TC II credit passes in Eng Lang, and any other three subjects.|
|B.A Ed. Arabic||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Arabic.|
|B.A. Ed Hausa||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Hausa.|
|B.A Ed. English||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Literature in English|
|Natural & Appl Sci.||Mathematical Sci.||B.Sc Computer Sc.||5 credits in English Lang, Maths, Phy and 2 other subjects which must be sciences (Chemistry, Biology, and Geography).|
|B.Sc Mathematics||5 credits in English Lang, Maths and 3 other subjects which must be sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Geography).|
|Chemistry||B.Sc Chemistry||Five ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, Biology or any other Science subject.|
|Physics||B.Sc Physics||Five ‘O’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two other Science subjects.|
|Biology||B.Sc Biology||Five ‘O’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and two other Science subjects.|
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Interested candidates must have five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC or NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
2 Candidates applying to the Al-Qalam University Katsina are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and attain the National aggregate score. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programmes of their choice by completing the JAMB Registration Forms. They are to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
3. In addition, candidates must complete the online Application Form of the University on this portal. No admission into the Al-Qalam University is possible without participation in the University screening exercise, and attainment of the required standard for admission into the University.
4. Generally, prospective candidates/students into 200 Level (Direct Entry) would need to satisfy the following requirements before they are offered admission to the Al-Qalam University Katsina:
Candidates should have at least five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme
5. Obtain at least two 2 A’ Level passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects. Holders of OND/ND with Upper Credit pass or NCE with overall Credit Pass are eligible for admission to 200 Level of the relevant programmes, provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through UTME.
Al-Qalam University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose the institution as the FIRST CHOICE During the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who scored JAMB prescribed cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as the FIRST CHOICE but are willing to be considered for admission are to effect a Change of Institution and Choose AUK as First Choice through the JAMB Portal
How to Apply for Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Post-UTME Applicants are to make a non-refundable fee of N2,000 while Direct Entry is N5,000 online.
All payments are strictly online.
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
Help Lines: 08033074761, 07067699020 Support Email: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!