Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Finance Analyst
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- As Supply Finance Analyst at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to make your expertise add something special.
- Playing a crucial role in the smooth running of our business, you’ll support e-commerce and our Hygiene and Home business units. You’ll:
- Tell the story behind the data, providing the financial intelligence we depend on to make critical choices
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Support our planning cycle, collaborate with other finance teams and manage compliance and controls projects
- Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
You’ll Succeed Because
You’ve a foundation in accounting or financial analysis. You:
- Have worked with general ledger and reporting systems
- Thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines
- Have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot things others miss
- Most importantly, you’re an excellent communicator, willing to share your views and influence others using facts and data.
You’ll Love It Because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply