Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- Report and provide insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the sales and marketing management team
- Report and analyze revenues and revenue-related metrics to assist management in making sound decisions.
- Serve as key contact person for supervisors and senior management regarding sales and retention performance.
- Responsible for accurate processing of commissions.
- Oversee reporting and administration.
- Serve as subject matter expert and proffer professional advice on territory sizing and alignment
- Work together with sales team and leadership to implement sales plans
- Provide marketing operations support such as email distributions, collateral, and promotional inventory management
- Supervise client quarterly deliverables content.
- Responsible for completing cyclical and quarterly due diligence reports.
- Analyze data and provide important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicates complex data in a simple form to non-technical audience.
- Conduct sales training and mentor new and existing product support analysts on all sales-related procedures, and also consult with external experts when appropriate.
- Create a simple and easy-to-follow sales process.
- Collaborate with the IT unit to manage and ensure an effective functionality of relevant tools
Job Requirements / Experience
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
- M.Sc will be an added advantage
- Minimum of at least two years’ experience in similar role.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Honest and Ethical.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply