Wellspring University was founded by Management Science Centre, a Professional Training and Educational Consulting Firm established in 1983. Having established a solid and credible pedigree in running undergraduate and post-graduate programmes through collaboration with notable tertiary institutions in Nigeria, the Centre applied to the National Universities Commission for a license to operate a private University. In November 2009, Wellspring University was issued a provisional license as one of the Private Universities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Executive to join our team of professionals.
- The candidate must be passionate about the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Compiling, distributing and presenting ideas, information and strategies
- Maintaining websites and tracking data analytics
- Monitoring marketing budgets
- Managing social media campaigns
- Monitoring performance of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating promotional activities, events and interviews
- Managing production and performance of multimedia content
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar relevant field (A Master’s degree would be an advantage)
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical data driven problem solver.
- Proven working experience as a Marketing Executive.
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies
- In-depth knowledge of market research, data analysis and statistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st November, 2022.