Petrogap is an oil and gas company that operates in the down stream sector of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts and other building systems
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Document work performance and materials procurement as directed
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain and repair plumbing and heating components
- Prepare, prime, and paint building interior and exterior surfaces
- Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, and controllers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school leaving certificate
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Technician for (2) year(s)
- Applicable knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Problem solving aptitude
- Good physical condition.
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage (Technical School)
- Advanced understanding of electrical, plumbing and other systems
- In depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
N60,000 – NN70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.