Allied Food and Confectionary Services Limited is the home of the best food brands in Nigeria. Serving budding food lovers and consumers of quick-service restaurants in Nigeria with more exciting flame-grilled, specialty meals and world-famous Burger King products, such as the brand’s signature Whopper Sandwich.
Allied Food and Confectionary Services Limited launched Burger King brand in Nigeria, the largest country in Africa. The very first Burger King restaurant in Nigeria opened its doors in November 2021. Burger King Nigeria plans to positively impact the Nigerian economy and create an impressive number of jobs for Nigerians over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Brand Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Job type: Full-time (On-site)
- We require the services of an experienced Associate Brand Manager who will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, ensuring that our company’s products, services, and product lines resonate with current or potential customers through implementing targeted and effective brand campaigns.
- Using consumer insights to develop and deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
- Create strategies that can attract customers, prospects and improve customer experience.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Facilitate strategic partnerships.
- Helping shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven work experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Datadriven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Associate Brand Manager” as the subject of the email