Where are the palliatives that were promised after the thoughtless removal of fuel subsidies?
1. The N35k cash rewards to workers?
2. The CNG buses. N100 billion was said to have been earmarked for the purchase of CNG buses. Where are the buses, and where is the money?
3. The student loans that were expected to begin in January 2024, we are now in February, and students have yet to receive the loans.
4. N25k social safety net to be shared to 15 million households
5. What about the N75 billion earmarked for the strengthening of the manufacturing sector so as to increase its capacity to expand and create good-paying jobs between July 2023 and March 2024?
6. What about the N1 trillion saved from fuel subsidy removal, which was to be reinvested into the education sector and loans?