Colton Industries is a diversified group with interest in manufacturing, construction, technology transfer consultancy, ICT, Construction chemicals and intermediate industrial chemical.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Industry: Construction Chemicals
Experience Level: Management Level
- Allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating sales and operations staff, managing operational costs and ensuring good customer service.
- Preparing yearly sales operative plan
- Working closely with the Executive Directors for long term strategic plan
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiating and closing agreements with large customers
- Monitoring and analyzing performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Increase market share of the product in the chemical construction industry (from 7% to 25%)
- Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Preparing annual sales budget with the Directors
- Target management and achieving results through the team
- Implementing the product strategy as per the guidelines of the long term strategic plan of the company
- Education background: Preferably in Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry (other fields can be considered as well) + MBA (added advantage)
- 7 to 10 years’ relevant Sales experience, FMCG experience will be considered as well.
- Candidate must have good knowledge and experience in Business Management, Business Operations, Sales and Strategy
- Should have strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Candidate should have previous working experience in managing large geographically spread sales/operations team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th November, 2022.