Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents. We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward & HR Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of HR analytics, dashboards and data reports to be considered by management and staff representatives, highlighting trends and providing analysis.
- Produce reports and liaise with project team to ensure data migration to new HRIS system is completed successfully.
- Assisting with the development of new reward and benefit processes and programmes to meet business needs and ensure competitiveness.
- Accountable for the administration of Off-Roll employees and their Outsourcing Partners through Headcount and Cost Management, Raising of Quarterly Purchase Requisitions, Approving Monthly Payroll from partners, Advising Partners with Periodic Performance records of Off-roll Employees and Availing Periodic Reports as may be required by different stakeholders.
- Monthly reconciliation reports on Medical and Group-life
- Identify opportunities for improvement of current systems, initiate ideas for change, identify opportunities for standardisation of approach where appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Regularly review and monitor data quality and building reporting processes to identify any future errors.
- Carry out the annual submission of external data for benchmarking purposes and complete supplementary surveys to provide additional information.
- Support with accurate preparation for annual pay review and bonus scheme including calculation and verification of payments in liaison with Payroll and Finance.
- Work with the Head, Performance & Reward to review the current benefits package.
- Working as an integral member of the HR team on relevant pieces of work and other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or any related field of study
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Knowledge of Benefits, Job Grading, Pay Structures, Pensions, Pay, PAYE Tax administration and related legislation.
- Experience with benchmarking (Hay, Mercer, WTW).
- Expert level use of Microsoft Office suite including PowerBI, Excel, Power Automate and Sharepoint.
- Proficient in big data tools like Tableau, Hadoop, SQL, R etc
- Knowledge of Oracle HRMS an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail