Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Advisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Work with Marketing Communication team to promote and secure company’s high visibility through effective management of conventional and digital media.
- Manage relationships with local and international media agencies.
- Provide intelligence monitoring of business environment and competitive analysis.
- Support and maintain company’s corporate image and identity.
- Ensure sustenance of company brand both locally and internationally.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and develop strong communications program and leverage on the opportunities.
- Monitor the success of media and PR campaigns and document media coverage.
- Provide intelligence monitoring of the business environment and competitive analysis.
- Write and develop scripts and speeches for events.
- Design innovative PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness and visibility as well as promote brand offerings and promotional activities in creative ways.
- Environmental scanning for periodic update in the digital world.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in English, Linguistics or other related Social Sciences.
- MBA and other relevant professional certification would be added advantage.
- Must have 7-10 years’ experience in Public and Media Relations practice in a multinational organisation.
- Candidate MUST be social media savvy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Must have worked with executive management for a minimum of 3 years.
- An international degree is preferable.
- Strong local and international contacts in the media industry is necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply