Releaf invents both financial and food processing technology to increase smallholder harvest yields and create high-quality raw material supply chains for African Consumer Brands, starting in the $3B Nigerian vegetable oil market. We believe this layer of the economy is underdeveloped, valuable, and possible to scale quickly in. Our first patented technology is Kraken, Africa’s first industrial oil palm (nut) processor compatible with smallholder varieties. We 1. Aggregate smallholder crops, 2. Process them with Kraken, and sell high-quality vegetable oil to Consumer Brands. 80% of oil palm supply comes from smallholders and Kraken can process 500 metric tons weekly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Inventory Control Specialist
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Releaf is seeking a Shift Inventory Control Specialist to join our manufacturing team and support its mission on Industrialization of food processing in Africa.
- You will be responsible for daily, weekly stock reconciliation and accurate reporting of various palm kernel inventories at their various storage locations.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team, use new technologies that will enable us to industrialize food processing in Africa.
- Supervise 10 operators per shift to ensure optimal and focused supply of dry cracked Palm Kernel nuts to Palm Kernel oil extraction unit.
- Audit third party supplies of cracked palm kernel nuts to ensure it’s of good purity, otherwise is to sieve every palm kernel nut and determine how much impurity that shouldn’t be paid for.
- Develop a succession plan for the Shift Production Supervisors.
- Daily and weekly goods stock FIFO controls and balance reconciliation report accuracy
- Weighbridge in-bounds and out-bounds weighing responsibility and reporting
Experience / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Attention to detail is essential
- Production team leadership experience is an added advantage.
- Vast experience as a stock/inventory focal person with a minimum of 3 year’s experience preferably in an FMCG or food processing environment.
- Skilled in data computation using Excel sheets or Google sheets
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.