Dukiya Investments was incorporated under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Year 2021. The company is wholly Nigerian owned. Dukiya Investments is helmed by founding members with a strong management team commanding extensive industry experience. The core team encompasses dynamic individuals with passion and dedication and are instrumental in developing the status and profile of the company as a Real Estate Investment Experts. We specalise in the following services for the Real Estates in Nigeria and overseas; Real Estate Development, Sight and Services, Constructions, Co-ownership, Return on Investments, Project Patnership, Joint Venture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
- Take messages and communicate to appropriate employees.
- Greet visitors and escort them to the appropriate office or person.
- Respond to visitors’ questions professionally and courteously.
- Operate and maintain office machines including printers, copiers, and fax.
- Maintain reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Notify Security Officer about unescorted guests and emergency situations.
- Assist in issuing guest passes and employee ID cards.
- Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements, and travel bookings.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and handle outgoing mail.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
- Draft, review, and proofread office documents.
- Perform basic data entry when needed.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Candidates should be a female and possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification with minimum of 1 year work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th October, 2022.