Chibek Instruments Limited has been supplying quality, dependable solutions, and services to the laboratory and scientific community regarding furniture and equipment. We also ventured into the effective and continuous power supply to support instruments and equipment for over 4 years. Chibek instruments are equipped with over 20 scientifically trained and qualified personnel who bring years of practical laboratory, engineering, and teaching experience to your aid. One of the top laboratory product suppliers in Nigeria, authorized by many international / worldwide recognized brands. We have been meeting customers’ needs throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Liquid Chromatography / Mass Spectrometer and Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometer
Location: Agungi-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Post Description
- Perform installs, PMs, IQ OQ, maintenance, and repairs on GC, HPLC, GC/MS, and LC/MS instrumentation
- Main point of contact for customers, helping with issues both remotely and in the field.
- Assist customers by delivering remote-first, digital-first technical support to help increase remote fix rate for LC instruments and Empower and Breeze software platforms.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and relationship to the customers’ application demands.
- Actively participate in training, on-site visits, remote training, and other opportunities to advance technical skills.
- Identify sales opportunities and provide leads to the sales organization.
- Utilize remote tools to resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Contribute knowledge from customer interactions in the organization’s Knowledge Base.
- If an issue is unable to be resolved remotely, troubleshoot to determine the root cause, and provide necessary part numbers and details prior to requesting a Field Service Specialist
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers, ensuring their success.
- Provide detailed documentation of customer interactions within the corporate call tracking software.
- B.Sc in Chemistry or Biology, Engineering, or other science-related field is preferred, We will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training, and education.
- Trained in any Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, or Mass Spectrometry instrumentation.
- Proven ability to work independently and plan your own time.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.