Author Energy Limited (AEL) is a fast-growing indigenous Nigerian Energy Company with a strong inclination in the Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Sustainable Waste Management, as well as Technical Training & Consulting. The cornerstone of our practice hinges on our belief that a combination of process and system approaches is key in achieving sustainability in our projects. Author Energy Limited is positioned to assist its clients achieve and maintain operational excellence and reputation through the integration of the principle of sustainable development in all its services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Part-time
For this, role the ideal candidate should be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business. They shall have the following daily responsibilities:
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up.
- Developing rapport with key decision makers.
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts.
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation.
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities.
- Maintaining client activities in CRM.
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client’s specific business needs.
- Candidates should possess an B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 1 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and attach their Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October, 2022.