Fatgbems Petroleum Company Limited is a member of Fatgbems Group, incorporated as an independent petroleum marketing company under the late founder, Alhaji Fatai Gbemisola in November 1994. The company started the Retail Station services operation with a fuel service Station in Ejigbo, Lagos in 2006. The multi-million petroleum marketing business expanded rapidly with the establishment of several other service Stations in other parts of South-Western States. We own and operate a very big tank farm that can store millions of refined Petroleum Products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Business Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Acquire new customers from an assigned geographical location to increase company’s sales.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal, delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market dynamics, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating customer’s needs and goals.
- Refers opportunities for growth in products and services to other company sales resources as appropriate.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Retail Operations Manager.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential customers, discovering and exploring opportunities.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc. Degree in Sales and marketing/ Business Administration
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office tools
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- High attention to details.
- 3 – 4 years experience as an Area Manager in an oil and gas retail station
- Proven knowledge of oil and gas standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply