Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is the subsidiary of CBMI Construction Co., Ltd whose senior company is CNBM Group. Sinoma Nigeriais mainly responsible for project management and services in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and West Africa. Scope of business includes but not limited to Fabricating,Industry Constructional Engineering, Civil Constructional Engineering etc..
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lathe Machine Operator
Location: Kuje, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Hand loads parts and/or material, hand feed tools as required.
- Operates Lathe Machine to the appropriate specifications in conjunction with design and fabrication/assembly requirements.
- Resharpens and replaces tools, rakes chips, sands faces,adds coolant
- Performs miscellaneous related duties, such as clerical recording, material handling, and maintains cleanliness of machines and work area
- Locates work piece and positions piece in machine and transfers finished piece from machine to shipping & receiving
- Performs straight and taper turning, boring, threading, facing, drilling, tapping, reaming, plugging and mill work, , to the required dimensional specifications and tolerances
- Operates Iron Worker to notch and punch a variety of metals.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Inspects parts during production using various types of gaging devices such as comparators, hand mikes, plug and depth gages, Makes machine and tooling adjustments necessary to maintain print specifications
- Remove chips from machine
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing for demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Must be able to communicate both written and oral as it relates to the job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th October, 2022.