Skipper Nigeria Limited is the fully owned subsidiary of skipper T&D DMCC UAE and is has its 23 years of standing in Nigeria with investments into manufacturing of medium voltage Transformers & switchgears, Re-manufacturing of power transformers & generators based out of Lagos, Nigeria. Besides manufacturing Skipper is also into EPC of power plants, substations and transmission lines across Africa, Middle East and Asia.
Skipper (metering and storage power division) has been into supply and installation of solar mini grids since 2008 with few installations in REA (Rural Electrification Agency). However, Skipper started its own production of electricity tariff meters & Green generators from its Lagos factory in 2021 with its first installation of 105 KVA green generator in Taraba state (Wukari hospital). Thereafter it has been augmenting its production capacity with bare minimum service calls. Its standard range includes 5 & 10 KVA in single phase and 15, 45, 60KVA in 3 phases with hybrid power options.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Main job responsibility for a Guest House Manager is to supervise support staff, such as cooks and housekeepers, and direct their daily duties. The guest house manager is responsible for keeping track of lodging inventory and cleanliness, coordinate the kitchen and canteen services.
- Additional professional duties include maintaining records of incoming and outgoing guests, double-checking guest house maintenance work, and attending to guests’ personal requests.
- These duties are important because they ensure that everything around the guest house runs efficiently.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for guests throughout their stay
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
- Manage canteen, design the menu, do local purchase in sync with the local accounts team
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage
- Manage guest relations team (including Receptionists and Concierges) to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures
- Appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports
- Liaise with Housekeepers, Cookand Wait Staff to provide an overall comfortable guest experience
- Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress
- Analyze guest feedback from hotel book
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see
- Establish friendly relationships with regular hotel chains.
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and formalities
- Promptly address guests’ requests, like room cleaning, repairs etc
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints
- Ensure guests receive personalized services
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Inform clients of our guest house services, including breakfast and dining options
- Promote all guest house amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service.
- Housekeeping hard skills.
- Refine your organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th October, 2022.