Our research addresses the complex and long-standing issues of poverty and development. We use a multidisciplinary approach and collaborate with a global network of partners to create solutions that we actively seek to see implemented in development policy and practise.
Our collaboration with researchers, policymakers, and international development practitioners helps to cultivate informed thinkers. Their diverse perspectives and perspectives reflect our commitment to advancing knowledge and conducting rigorous research to find long-term solutions to international development challenges.
Our Fellows are individual researchers who work remotely to conduct research on topics related to our programmes. Fellows will be part of an IDR affiliate’s network and will be able to make unique contributions to our programmes and thematic areas. They will continue to work or study in their current positions and locations, but as part of the Fellowship, they will interact with IDR.
We are looking for young professionals who want to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for underserved populations and who want to participate in intensive professional development while applying creative solutions to make a bigger impact.
This programme is only available in English. Women are strongly encouraged to apply to this programme because we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action organisation.
Dataville Research LLC Graduate Fellowship in Development Research Prerequisite Programme
- A First Look at Global Development
- Poverty Assessment Tools
- Data Sources in International Development
- Routes into International Development
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Research Methodology for Development
- Mobile Data Collection
- Exploring Opportunities in the Development Sector
- Project Management in Development Research
- Development Research Templates
- Communication for Development
- Evaluation of Donor-funded Projects
- GIS Mapping for Development Projects
- Programme Implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Responding to RFPs
- ICT for Development (ICT4D)
- Artificial Intelligence for International Development
- Future of Development Aid
- Term Paper
Dataville Research LLC Graduate Fellowship in Development Research Benefits
- Gain extensive knowledge of global development delivered by professionals drawn from a variety of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), international organisations, consultancies, think tanks and academic institutions thereby boosting your career confidence and expanding your professional network.
- Become proficient in development research techniques from a practical point of view.
- In-house staffers and Fellows joint response to global and regional requests for proposals and other solicitations that invests in knowledge, innovation and solutions to improve the lives of people in the developing world.
- Gain edge over a significant number of fully-funded scholarships offered by universities, foreign governments and international organizations that support development-related studies.
- Receive the prestigious IDR authorized certificate of fellowship in development research.
Dataville Research LLC Graduate Fellowship in Development Research Requirements
- Staff and volunteers of non-profit organizations working in both relatively stable regions and conflict-affected areas.
- Young graduates wanting to break into the international development sector.
- Postgraduate students seeking to use their scholarly skills to address social and economic challenges for underserved populations.
- Researchers and consultants in civil society organizations, think-tanks and international NGOs.
- Enthusiastic individuals who desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact.
How to Apply for Dataville Research LLC Graduate Fellowship in Development Research
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
APPLY HERE OFFICIAL LINK
For further questions and comments, please send a mail to [email protected]. Their Support Team typically respond within 1-3 hours.