ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database & Sharepoint Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Database & Sharepoint Administrator helps to take on the management and development of MS SharePoint and MS SQL Databases in the enterprise.
- S/He provides support and guidance for the organization’s MS SharePoint users, ensures SharePoint functionality, updates the software as necessary, and addresses and resolves any issues with the software performance.
- S/He is also responsible for the management of the existing databases in the enterprise thereby ensuring maximum uptime is achieved on the platforms.
- Design, configure, implement, and administer databases to be consistent, clearly defined, and secure.
- Manage direct and privileged access to databases.
- Plan and implement application and data provisioning.
- Develop and maintain complex database schemas and logical designs.
- Provide technical direction in the area of requirement definition, planning, coordination, programming, and implementation of databases.
- Perform backup and recovery activities of information and computer services, in order to guarantee the operations in case of disaster.
- Proactively monitor database activity and usage and provide warnings when these reach critical thresholds.
- Design, configure, implement, and administer MS SharePoint.
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
- Provides technical support for SharePoint users.
- Keeps apprised of Microsoft updates to SharePoint software.
- Applies updates to MS SharePoint as necessary.
- Track and maintain all information on databases.
- Proactively manage, configure and administer databases in all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.).
- Perform configuration and administration, event, fault and performance management.
- Provide support to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.)
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities.
- Holds training and informational sessions to teach employees how to use SharePoint.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline.
- Master’s or recognized professional certifications will be an added advantage.
Core SFIA 6 Skill Requirements:
- Data Management (DATM 4)
- Database/ Repository Design (DBDS 4)
- IT Operations (ITOP 2)
- Database Administration (DBAD 4)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
- MS SharePoint Management (MSP 4).
- Availability Management (AVMT 4)
- Service Level Management (SLMO 4)
Other SFIA 6 Skill Requirements:
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3).
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Proficient knowledge of infrastructure design, implementation and operations
- Proficient knowledge of infrastructure and service delivery
- Proficient knowledge of database architecture
- 5+ years of experience in Data Centre Management.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and above.
- Proficient understanding of service management tools for event management, provisioning and monitoring
- Good knowledge of enterprise applications systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.