The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948. The primary objective of the Chamber is to promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting trade, industry, commerce and agriculture as well as representing the opinion of the business community on the above matters in particular, and the economy as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: Director General
- The Job holder is to provide strategic management and coordination of the core functions of finance for smooth and accurate report generation, payment processing, budget variance analysis, management of treasury and investment tracking among others.
- Management of Treasury to avoid liquidity crush
- Prepare Budget Variance Analysis
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Supervise all Tax matters for compliance
- Manage investment for minimal risk with optimal returns
- Strategically manage LCCI relationships with external parties
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
Job Requirements / Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, or any related discipline with a minimum of 9 Years cognate experience .
- Minimum of 3 years in supervisory role as an Assistant Finance Manager in the Finance
- Department or a Senior Accountant of a reputable Organization.
- Professional accounting qualification (ICAN/ACCA) is required.
- A very good knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbooks, and ERP is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organisation
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Enhanced numerical and quantitative skills.
- M.sc in accounting or any related course is an added advantage
- The successful candidate must have a sound understanding of accounting concepts and reporting requirements under relevant accounting standards.
- The prospective candidate must have a sound understanding of IFRS, VAT, WHT and other statutory requirements/standards.
- Cognate experience with bank reconciliation.
- Has a good eye for detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their Resume and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st October, 2022.