Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Duration: 4 weeks
- A competent, articulate, disciplined, and honest Administrative Officer who is capable of preparing reliable statistics, analyse data and reports with cogent meanings, manage office supplies and stock, and act as points of contact for Health personnel for provision of administrative support on budgeting, invoice processing, Logistics and office management.
- He/she must be a goal getter, solution provider, excellent team player, capable and willing to use available resources within approved framework to solve myriads of administrative challenges.
- A resilient and self motivated individual with impeccable drive for success.
In addition, the Administrative Officer must:
- Exhibit high level of safety behaviour, which is in compliance with SCIN policy. First point of contact for telephone calls, face to face enquiries and all other correspondences from internal staff, external organizations and the general public .
- Proper management of the manager’s calendar, meeting bookings and appointments.
- Arranging meetings including booking venue, arranging room layout, notifying participants, collating and issuing agenda, minute taking, minutes circulation and chasing any necessary follow up action.
- Collating and safeguarding highly confidential information.
- Preparing travel, transport and accommodation logistics where necessary.
- Efficient filing and management of database.
- Manage mail system by following up on correspondences at the request of the manager.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and absolute confidentiality in all matters.
- Carry out all Secretarial tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Booking of Patients appointment with the GP Doctors.
- Contacting Patients piror to their appointments with GP Doctors.
- Proper understanding of various stakeholders and their importance to the manager, thus ensuring better management of the manager’s calendar.
- Manage and resolve conflicting demands from stakeholders where necessary
- Setting up reminders on the Manager’s calendar and physically prompting him on meetings or appointments that he needs to attend.
- Preparing reports(correspondences, statistical documents, financial data and other relevant presentations) with high-level of accuracy.
- Data Processing.
- Financial Management.
- A Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Basic and Applied Sciences, Administration, LLB or it’s equivalent Successfully completed the mandatory NYSC or properly exempted with proof
- Master of Business Administration, MBA is a necessity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Composed and organised, Analytical & imaginative skills judgement vision
- Excellent problems solving skills
- Excellent communicates skills
- Technical Report Writing abilities
- Demonstrates Professional Mastery
- Excellent knowledge of SAP system to manage the requisition-to-pay (RtP) process
- Excellent knowledge of data privacy and information security
- Strong leadership quality with ability to inspire others to achieve set objectives
- Administrative experience in Business Management
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, preferably in a multinational company with stringent business ethics.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 – 45 Years.
- Extensive use of SAP system to manage the requisition-to-pay (RtP) process – Work Order creation, Service Entry creation, etc
- Experience in strategic planning of contract requirements, contract strategy development, support the tendering process and provide required scope clarification during tenders.
- Collate data from all the various Units of Clinical Health and Medical Emergency Response in Warri and other locations as the case may be.
- Ensure legally required documents are properly kept and retrieved in strictly confidential basis.
- Promote and maintain good interpersonal relationship with colleagues.
- Maintain proper documentation of data, and good records management for CHM Provide general IT, SAP, document support to the team.
- Experience in budgeting & forecasting to ensure availability of funds for projects execution
- Execution of safe and cost effective logistics and Journey Management operations
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Proven records of strong leadership skills in execution of specific projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send copy of updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th November, 2022.