UNN JUPEB Form !!! Get Direct Entry Admissions into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN and other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria and other Universities Abroad. Candidates with JUPEB results can apply for Direct Entry admission into 200 Level instead of the 100 Level for UTME. See the requirements and how to apply for the UNN JUPEB admission form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 session. The programme leads to the JUPEB certificate award, which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second-year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Latest Update: The deadline for the submission of applications has been extended to April 30, 2021. All interested candidates that are yet to apply are advised to make use of this opportunity.
UNN JUPEB Admission Eligibility & Duration
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations
- History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS),
- Economics/History/Lit – in- English (EHL),
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS),
- Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS),
- History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
- Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG),
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG),
- Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS),
- Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM),
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG),
- Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC),
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABE),
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM),
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM),
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How to Apply for UNN JUPEB Admission Form
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB Admission General Information.
- Applicants into 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
Dates for the entrance examination and resumption will be announced later.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!