UNILORIN Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Prospective students that participated in the pre-admission screening exercise can now check their status online.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All the candidates that applied for the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
Currently, UNILORIN prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) first degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNILORIN admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!