UNICAL Admission List — The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) various first-degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the list of successful candidates at the university’s 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university has been uploaded online.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their UNICAL admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) first degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
RECOMMENDED: UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNICAL admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today