The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Top-Up Degree programmes (BSc & HND conversion) for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the available programmes, requirements and how to apply for UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates who are holders of HND, Bachelor’s, Third-Class and Pass degrees for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Top-Up Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The programme is aimed at providing quality-oriented degrees for those who are currently in private or public service, or individuals who seek better degree qualifications to enhance their employability, nationally and internationally; and to upgrade their current qualifications or remedy their deficiencies. The UofA degree programmes in all disciplines include a general preparation in entrepreneurship education and training in a foreign language as part of General Studies requirements.
UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree Courses
A- Faculty of Engineering:
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
B – Faculty of Management Sciences:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
C – Faculty of Arts:
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. English
- B.A. English Literature
- B.A. Linguistics
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Philosophy
D – Faculty of Social Sciences:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Geography
E – Faculty of Agriculture:
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agric. Economics
- B. Agric. Agric. Extension and Rural Sociology
- B. Agric. Agronomy
- B. Agric. Soil Science
- B. Agric. Crop Protection
F – Faculty of Education:
- B. Sc. Ed. Agric. Science
- B. Sc. Ed. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Ed. Physics
- B. Sc. Ed. Mathematics
- B. Ed. Social Studies
- B.A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Ed. Christian Religious Studies
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B. Ed. Admin and Planning
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Environmental Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B. Ed. Primary Education Studies
- B. LS. Library Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Geography
- B.A. Ed. English
- B.A. Ed. History
UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree Admission Requirements
- Applicants seeking admission into the specified Bachelor’s Degree Programmes of the University of Abuja must be holders of either a Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate with a minimum of Lower Credit or a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of pass degree in a related discipline from a recognized University/Polytechnic.
- In addition, applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Applicants who gained admission and graduated from a recognized University or Polytechnic through Direct Entry (DE), must have at least four (4) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or NABTEB, in not more than two sittings, and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E. or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB).
Duration & Mode of UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree
All the programmes shall run in two (2) Academic Sessions of six (6) Semesters with the entry point commencing at 200 level. The mode of study is mainly intensive face-to-face contact (including whole weekends) with a blend of Virtual Classroom activities
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree (BSc & HND Conversion) Admission Form
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through the JAMB e-facility platform to register, after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with the JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal.
Applicants are required to apply through the following process:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply“
- On the left pane, click on Bachelors Degree Upgrade
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to the remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
Deadline: May 3, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today