Games can be referred to as any activity that one engages in for amusement or fun.
A game is a structured form of play, usually undertaken for entertainment or fun and sometimes used as an educational tool.
Game is something you play for fun, sport or as a competitive activity.
It can also be described as a pursuit or activity with rules performed either alone or with others for the purpose of entertainment.
The earliest known board games are 5,000 years old and were played by Egyptians.
Categories of games
1. Action games
2. Adventure games
3. Sport games
4. Puzzle games
5. Simulation games
6. Role-playing games
7. Strategy games
8. Action-adventure games
Benefits of games
1. It improves manual dexterity.
2. It teaches one to be a better problem solver.
3. Furthermore, it enhances memory.
4. Likewise, it improves social skills.
5. It improves attention and concentration.
6. It enhances multitasking skills.
7. Furthermore, it is a great source of learning.
8. Not only that, but it improves the brain’s speed.
9. It helps kids who struggle with attention disorders.
Through video games people see better, learn more spatially aware. Some video games can even make young people more empathetic, helpful and sharing.
Disadvantages of games
1. Behavioral and mental changes.
2. Poor academic performance.
3. Games addiction can slow down the brain growth.
4. It negatively affects eyesight and also results in insomnia.
Top 6 games you should try
- Call of Duty:War zone
- Tennis Ball
Games act as a global touchstone for kids. They can act as mentors to other children and share tactics, learning patience and communication skills along the way.
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today