The Catholic Diocese of Orlu, School of Health Technology Okporo (SOHTO), Orlu, Imo State, is now selling forms for admission into its various for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the various programmes and how to apply for the School of Health Technology, Okporo admission form below.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for admission into the School of Health Technology Okporo (SOHTO), Orlu, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
School of Health Technology, Okporo, Orlu (SOHTO) Admission Form
All programmes are registered and fully approved by their various Regulatory Boards/Councils.
- Department of Community Health
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)- 3 years
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW) – 2 years
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) – 3 years
- Department of Environmental Health
- HND Environmental Health Technology (EHT) – 4 years
- ND Environmental Health Technology – 2 years
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT) – 3 years
Method of Application:
Rush now and obtain your application form from the School. All forms must be submitted to the school through the registrar.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!