The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G comes in as yet another top-notch mid-range from Samsung. It comes in a chassis with a design not far-fetched from the cues we have become accustomed to seeing and inside this chassis, is capable mid-range hardware championed by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 5G processor.
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.6-inch, TFT Touchscreen, 1080 x 2408 Pixels (~400 PPI), 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- 8GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- 128GB Built-in Storage, SD-Card Support
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- 25W Fast Charging (Wired)
- Non-Removable 4500mAh Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G may not be an exact replica of a smartphone, however, there are some pockets of cues that sort of tend towards some of the mid-range devices from Samsung, especially in the A-series.
A flashy design is certainly not what we have here. It’s more of a subtle design. On the rear, we have a subtle gradient design, on which you will find a square camera module and the Samsung branding, which indicates it’s a Samsung smartphone.
Moving upfront, we have a 6.6 inch TFT touch display, with a punch hole camera in the top right position. The highlights of this display 1080 x 2408 Pixels, a density approximately 400 PPI and 120Hz refresh rate.
Enthusiasts who decide to purchase the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G, will have just two colour options that include white and black.
On the camera department, we have a quad setup on the rear, and a single setup upfront, bearing capable hardware.
On the rear, we have a 64MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8, an 8MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2, a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and a 2MP macro camera with an aperture of f/2.4. This setup is capable of recording videos up to 4k @ 30fps.
Moving upfront, we have a single 16MP camera with an aperture of f/2.0. This camera is capable of recording videos up to 1080p @ 30fps.
Hardware and Software
As stated in the introductory paragraph, the chief of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor.
More on the performance setup, we have the Adreni 619 GPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB built-in storage, and a non-removable 4500mAh Li-Po battery, aided by a 25W fast charge mechanism.
On the software side, we have the One UI 3.1 user interface running on the Android 11 operating system.
The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G features a USB Type C (2.0) port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0.
Internet connectivity on this Android smartphone is capped at 5G, which means enthusiasts in areas with reception can utilize 5G connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G price is around $319, which translates to about 130,950 Naira in Nigeria, 1,841 GHC in Ghana and 34,245 KSH in kenya respectively.
The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G was announced on May 20th 2021 and is expected to go on sale as from June 1st 2021.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G:
- Platform: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Processor: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm) (Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: White, Black
- Dimension: 164.6 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.6-inches TFT, 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 Ratio, ~400 PPI, 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64MP (Primary) f/1.8 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.2 + 2MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR, PDAF, [email protected], [email protected]/120fps,
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera, f/2.0, HDR, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes (uses shared SIM slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G: 1, 28, 41, 78 Sub6
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: 1, 28, 41, 78 Sub6
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Version 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Type-C 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: –
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 45000 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 25W Fast Charging Capacity