Ruth Kadiri is a renowned Nigerian talented actress, film producer, scriptwriter, television personality, and entrepreneur.
Ruth Kadiri Background
The renowned Nigerian movie actress Ruth Kadiri was born in the late ’80s to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Kadiri in Edo State, Nigeria. Born on March 24th 1988, Ruth is a native of Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. Edo State is a State in the Southern part of Nigeria.
As it was, Ruth is the first child of her parents’ two children. She grew up with her mom and younger sister in Ajegunle, Lagos.
For her education, Ruth got admitted into the prestigious University of Lagos, (Unilag), where she studied and bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication.
Afterwards, she studied and bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.
On graduation, she proceeded to a writing school, where she learned the art of Scriptwriting.
Movies (As A Producer, Actress)
Since the release of her first movie, Ruth Kadiri has featured in over 150 other movies. These among others include;
- Internet Hustlers – 2015
- Over the Edge – 2015
- Stolen Lives – 2015
- Miss Taken – 2015
- Breath of Love – 2010
- War for Limpopo – 2013
- Matters Arising – 2014
- Mad Couple – 2014
- The Patient Girl – 2014
- Somebody Lied – 2017
- Change of Ownership – 2017
- Five Wives – 2017
- Heart Beat – 2017
- Dear Ijeoma – 2018
- De’Adura – 2018
- Heaven on my Mind – 2018
- Somto – 2018
- A Tiny Line – 2018
- Bridge of no Return – 2017
- Neighbour’s Wife – 2017
- War in France – 2017
- Ishaka – 2017
- A Toast to Heartbreak – 2018
- Black Men Rock – 2018
- Peperempe – 2018
- The List – 2018
- Against the Tide – 2018
Is Ruth Kadiri Married?
Yes, kindly, Ruth is married to Mr. Ezerigbe, and they are blessed with a daughter Reign Ezeribe.
Awards And Nominations
- ° Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) nominee for Best Female Viewers Choice – 2015
- ° Best of Nollywood Awards nominee for the Best Kiss in A Movie – 2015
- ° Nigeria Entertainment Awards for Actress of the Year – 2015
- ° Best On-screen Duo with Majid Michel at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) – 2015
- ° Nominated at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) for Best Actress – 2015
- ° City People Movie Award for Best Actress of the Year (English) – 2018
- ° City People Movie Award nominee for Face of Nollywood (English) – 2018
- ° Nominee at the City People Movie Award for Best Movie Producer of the Year (English) – 2018
- ° Ghana Movies Awards nominee for Best Movie African Collaborations – 2019
- ° Award for Best Female Actor at the Intellect Awards – 2019
- ° Best Actress African Collaboration nominee at the Ghana Movies Awards – 2019
Ruth Kadiri Quotes
- “Teach your children about the importance of consensual sex: so they do not grow to become abusers themselves.”
- “When your kids come to you and talk to you about a certain issue, please believe them!”
- “You’re not a nobody, so don’t be afraid to knock on doors.”
- “I am the master of my life, my emotions, and thoughts. I will not allow others to control nor influence my mind or emotions. Wisdom has taught me to be accountable for the way I engage with the world.”
- “I’m at a place where nothing worries me, nothing bothers me, nothing scares me other than losing myself. I am at a place of peace.”
Over to you! What else do you want to know about Ruth Kadiri? Tell me about it with a comment box…