We have Many Talented Young actor and actress In Nigeria Nollywood industry, Regina Daniels is just 20years old. She is one of the most talented young actresses in Nigeria Who started movie making at the age of seven with her mother (Rita Daniels) who is also an actress.
Read The Complete Regina Daniels Biography, Age, Education, and Net Worth.
Regina Daniels Biography
Reginal Daniels Nwoko Is a Nigerian Nollywood actress, model, recording artiste, and a philanthropist who made her professional debut appearance in the 2015 widely acclaimed Nollywood movie Marriage in Sorrow.
She got married to a billionaire Businessman Ned Nwoko in April 2019 and gave birth to a baby boy on the 29th of June 2020.
Early Life & Education
Reginal Daniels was born on the 10th of October 2000 in Asaba, Delta State in the south southern part of Nigeria. Her mother’s name is Rita Daniels who is an actress and the chairman of Actor Guild of Nigeria (AGN).
She has five siblings, who are all supportive of her career. Their names are Samuel Daniels, Lawrence Daniels, Emmanuel Daniels, Ifeoma Daniels, and Destiny Daniels. The first three are her brothers while the last two are her sisters.
Regina attended Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State, where she completed her primary and secondary school education and obtained both her First School Leaving Certificate and West African Senior School Certificate.
In 2018, Regina gained admission into Igbinedion University Okada, Edo State, which is the first private University in Nigeria. In 2019. She dropped out of Igbinedion University to an institution based in the United Arab Emirates.
Reginal Daniels Started Movie Making at the age of seven, She got support from her mother and siblings, in 2010 She was featured in a movie titled “Miracle Child” a tragic movie in which she acted alongside Chinwe Owoh.
She has acted in more than 100 Nollywood movies which include Dumebi in School, The King, and The Python, Python Girl, The Jericho, The Jericho (as producer), Wipe your Sorrows, Twins Apart (as producer), Tears of Ojiugo, Traditional War (Part 1), Hanging Coffin, among others.
Regina Daniels Nwoko tops the list of the most beautiful and richest teenage actress in Nigeria. She has over 8.1million followers on her Instagram page
Regina’s first movie, as she once shared, paid her N10,000 but as time progressed, Daniels began scoring lucrative acting gigs that put over N 100,000 in her pockets.
Reginal Daniels Got married to billionaire businessman, Lawyer, Politician, a humanitarian, and former member of the House of Representatives, Prince Ned Nwoko In April 2019. The traditional ceremony took place on Sunday, May 26, 2019, in Aniocha local government area, Delta State.
She has been widely criticized by fans and Nigerians on her alleged marriage to the 60-year-old billionaire
Ned Nwoko Said
Why not Regina? When I met her, I didn’t even know who she was because I don’t watch movies, whether British, Nigerian, or American. Also, I am not a social media person. Up until that time, I didn’t have Facebook or Instagram accounts.
“So, I didn’t know about Regina until she came to my house with her family on a tour. My house in the village (Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State) is a tourist attraction of sorts.”
“I liked her when I saw her, especially when I found out that she was from that place. I had always wanted to have somebody (a wife) from my side. We were introduced to each other and one thing led to another,” he said.
“That was when I found out she is a very decent girl. I have always said that I wouldn’t marry anybody who isn’t a virgin and that is very important to me. When I found out that she was a virgin, it reinforced my decision to marry her. I married all my wives as virgins.”
Regina Daniels Welcomes a Baby Boy With Husband Ned Nwoko on the 29th of June 2020
She has a charity organization which she called “Regina Daniels Foundation” the organization is aimed at helping people with physical challenges.
- Dumebi in School
- Python Girl
- The Bat-Man
- The Jericho
- Plantain Girl
- Jaja the Great
- Enemy within// Directed by Mayor Ofoegbu
- The Jericho (as producer)
- Twins Apart (as producer)
- Tears of Ojiugo
- Amara Queen of the jungle
- Resident Evil// Directed by Mayor Ofoegbu
- Wipe your Sorrows
- Royal Covenant
- Traditional War (Part 1)
- Stronger Than the Gods
- The King and The Python
- Hanging Coffin
- Evil messenger 1 and 2
Award & Nomination
- In 2015 and 2016, she was nominated for the Most Promising Actress at the City Movie Award.
- The best actress of the year at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the Africa Movie Academy Awards.
- Best Supporting Actress of the Year (English) at City People Movie Award 2016
- Best Upcoming Actress of the Year (English) at City People Movie Award 2017
- During an interview, she disclosed that she receives N500, 000 per movie and that she has been working on herself so as to become a household name in Africa and beyond.
- At the moment, there are several conflicting reports on how much Regina makes from her roles in Nollywood. However, as an actress and film producer, we are pretty sure she makes a reasonable sum of money from her fast-growing profession.
- There are several conflicting reports on the amount Regina makes from her roles in Nigeria Nollywood. However, as an actress and filmmaker, There is an assurance that she is doing well and making a cool sum of money from the fast-growing profession.
- Regina Daniels is currently one of the riches Teenage actress in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1.5 million
Social Media Handles
Q1). Who is Regina Daniel’s husband?
She got married to a 60-year-old Nigerian politician and billionaire Ned Nwoko in April 2019 and gave birth on June 29, 2020
Q2). Why did Ned Nwoko marry Regina Daniels?
The Billionaire man Ned Nwoko said he married to Regina Daniels because she is a Virgin
Q3). What is Regina Daniel’s net worth?
Regina Daniels is currently one of the riches Teenage actress in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1.5 million
Q4). How much is Regina Daniels paid per movie?
Regina Daniels is one of the highest-paid young actress in the Nigerian Nollywood industry. She gets ₦500,000 for each movie she joins
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today