CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About The Job
- We are looking for a passionate and creative People Operations Associate who will be working closely with the Director of People in designing innovative solutions to ensure that CcHUB is the best thriving environment for all our people.
- Contrary to what most people think -this role goes beyond basic HR administration. You will play an active role in getting to know our people, understanding the various employee touchpoints throughout an employee’s life cycle and coming up with creative ways to ensure that our people have the best Employee Experience at CcHUB.
- You will be empowered to work autonomously to continue raising the bar in relation to hiring, learning and development, rewards, and talent management.
What you will be doing everyday:
- Culture Ambassador: You will play a key role in measuring and representing our culture and core values to all incoming, current, and exiting employees.
- Talent Acquisition: Coordinate the full recruitment process by sourcing and selecting potential CcHUBers across various channels including social media and job boards.
- Learning & Development: You will be responsible for monitoring learning and development activities and ensuring successful completion within designated timeframes.
- Employee Engagement (Ex): You will assist in the coordination of employee engagement activities such as exit interviews, employee pulse checks and annual employee surveys. You will also spend a significant amount of time listening and responding to employee related queries about wellness, leave management, benefits, policies etc.
- Monitoring & Reporting Metrics: You will work closely with the Director of People to collect, compile, and analyse HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make informed people decisions.
- Research & Information Gathering: This role requires being constantly updated on the latest trends on keeping employees engaged. You will spend some time researching on current labour laws, trends, fun activities, and projects to keep our people engaged and productive.
Do Apply If:
- You have spent about two to five years working in human resources.
- You will need some prior experience working as a HR generalist as well as knowledge of important labour laws and current human resources trends.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring that our people have the topmost experience while they work. To succeed in this role, you have got to have great interpersonal skills and empathy.
- You are exceptionally driven and can take ownership of tasks without needing a lot of instructions.
- You are highly data driven and comfortable with numbers, using charts, excel and other analytical tools.
This Role is not for You If:
- You are not comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. We are agile and require someone who can easily adapt and work quickly to achieve results.
- You only like the traditional ways of doing things. No hard feelings really -but you probably will struggle a bit in this role if you are not constantly thinking outside the box and thinking of ways to disrupt the status quo.
- You are not tech savvy; you are likely to succeed with this role if you are used to using technology to solve problems.
Application Closing Date