OOU Post UTME Form: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Session is still on. The deadline to apply is now the 29th November 2020. Candidates who didn’t choose OOU can apply. The cut-off mark is 180. The form cost N2,000. See how to apply and other details below.
This Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. Their Direct Entry (DE) Form is also out. Registration is on and will end on Sunday 29th November 2020.
On this page, we will show you how to apply, eligibility, and other vital information.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form
- Candidates who chose the University as FIRST CHOICE with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results.
- Candidates who chose the University as SECOND CHOICE with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and are ready to change to the university as first choice on or before 29th November 2020.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice on or before 29th November 2020.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma from approved Institutions who had applied for through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University must possesa minimum of Upper Credit.
How Much is OOU Post UTME and DE Form?
The form cost N2,000. Candidates can pay online or in a bank branch.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment .
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
- After payment, visit the OOU Post UTME Registration Website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online,
- Then, printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
The deadline to apply is now Sunday 29th November 2020. We advice you don’t wait for the deadline. Apply NOW!
Is there any other things I should Know??
Yes! Please Note that CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Screening Details?
The OOU screening modalities for 2020/2021 is yet to be announced.
Last year, OOU post utme screening method was Computer based. Candidates questions were based on their utme Subjects, mathematics, current affairs and some other Subjects in science or arts depending on your Subjects.
OOU Post UTME Screening Dates Venue & Time: To be announced in due course.
Documents that might be Needed for OOU Screening??
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with “OOU PUTME Screening Pass” and 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
What is OOU Post UTME Screening Pass??
This is the slip you got after registering for the OOU post utme.
If you still have any question regarding the OOU 2020/2020 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call the following Telephone Numbers: 08058872370, 08153309810, 08055606475, 08055159965. Phone numbers are available Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm.
The image below contains the OOU POST UTME ADVERT. You can download it for reference purpose.
Goodluck to you and we pray you gain admission this year!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.