Okechukwu Ukeje better-known as OC Ukeje is a well-known Hollywood/Nollywood actor, musician, television personality, model, songwriter and a singer.
In today’s post, I will share with you some of the things you probably do not about one of your favorite actors, OC Ukeje.
I mean, his biography; early life, career, movies, awards, and more. You don’t feel you need to know these and more about him or he is no longer your favorite celebrity?
Oh that turned a flat joke or you were giggled by the submission, huh? I am in the dark. Tell me feel about this joke with a comment box while u take you through…
Naija Biography is the name. Here, we give you details and information about your favorite Nigerian celebrities. At it, we try as much as I believe I already did to giggle you.
Scroll a bit. Scroll again and more. Scroll again. Now, keep scrolling. I will tell you all you’ve been meaning to ask to know about OC Ukeje.
OC Ukeje Early Life
OC Ukeje was born in the 80’s to the beautiful family of Mr. and Mrs. Ukeje in Lagos state. Precisely, he was born on 15th July, 1981.
He had his elementary and secondary education in different parts of the country. His secondary education for instance, he attended Federal Government College Ijanikin, Lagos. Therein, he obtained his West African Certificate Examination result.
Thereafter, Okechukwu proceeded to University of Lagos (UniLag), where he studied and obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Sciences.
OC Ukeje Career
While she was still in the university OC Ukeje played a role in his first year in the university. This, of a fact, shows that his passion for acting is great enough to have seen him this far.
He joined the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) later and rose to fame in 2006. This was after he won the Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO). Then, he featured in “White Waters,” a movie which brought him to limelight he now enjoys.
- Potato Potahto featuring Vector (2017)
- Gospel According 2 Rap – Is It Your Love (2011)
Since he rose to fame, OC Ukeje has been able to feature in over 150 movies. These are some of his movies;
- Gidi Up (TV Series)
- North East
- Gone Too Far
- A Temple Made of Clay (Short play)
- When Love Happens
- Remember Me
- Black Gold
- Love or Something like that
- Till Death Do Us Part (Short)
- Secret Room
- Before 30
- Half of a Yellow Sun
- The Rubicon
- The Department
- Alan Poza
- White Waters
- Black November
- Confusion Na Wa
- Heaven’s Hell
- Two Brides and a Baby
- In Sickness and Health
- The Royal Hibiscus Hotel
- Shades of Attraction
- Hunter’s Game
OC Ukeje has earned and won many hearts and awards to himself. These are some if his awards among others;
- Nominee for Best Actor in a Comedy (Movie/Tv series) at the AMVCA (2018)
- City People Movie Award for Best Actor of the Year (English, 2016)
- Best International Actor (2017)
- African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) for the Best Upcoming Actor (2008)
- Best of Nollywood Awards for Best Lead Actor in an English Movie Alan Poza (2013)
- Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for Best Actor in a Drama in Two Brides and a Baby (2013)
- Nominee at the City People Movie Award for Best Actor of the Year (English, 2015)
- City People Award for Best New Act (2010)
- Nollywood Movies Awards for Best Actor in a Lead Role in Hoodrush (2013)
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards for Best Lead Actor in a Film in Alan Poza (2013)
- Nominated at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actor in a Leading Role (2013)
- 4th Africa Movie Academy Awards for Most Promising Actor in White Waters (2008)
Is OC Ukeje Married?
Yes, please. OC Ukeje is married to his beautiful wife Senami Ibukunoluwa Togonu-Bickersteth. The couple are making the best out of their union and are living happily ever after.
Net Worth OC Ukeje
OC Ukeje’s net worth is estimated at $3.7 million. Of course, this is linked to his status and level of influence in the Nigeria scheme of things.
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today