Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah is an award-winning Nigerian civil engineer, entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is the Chairman/President of the Chinmark Group an industrial conglomerate with interest spanning across agriculture, real estate, transportation, finance and more. Chinmark Group is present in 6 continents with 15,000 customers.
We’d be seeing Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah’s biography, date of birth, age, early life, family, parents, siblings, spouse, education, entertainment career, net worth, houses, cars, social media handles and everything else you’d love to know about him.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment and share to your friends at the end of the article.
Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah Profile
Before we continue, here’s a quick rundown on Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah’s profile and a few things you’d love to know about him:
Full name: Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah
Date of birth: 28th October 1989
Age: 32 years (2021)
Place of birth: Abia State, Nigeria
Spouse(s): Mrs. Marksman Trinity Uhunoma
Children: Tehilah Marksman
Children: Tehilah Marksman
Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah Biography and Educational Background
Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah was born on the 28th of October, 1989. He is the third child in a family of four children and hails from Ubakala in Umuahia North L.G.A in Abia State.
After completing his primary education, Dr. Marksman enrolled at the Beryl Comprehensive College for his SSCE. He thereafter, secured admission to study at the prestigious Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT),. graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
He also received a Doctorate degree in Business Administration and Management from the (Issuing Institution) as a Doctor of Science (Dsc.Hons).
- Quality Management System 2020 – London Academy Business School
- Dunamis Leadership and Training Course (2015)
- Logistics and Supply chain Management System 2020 – London Academy Business School
- Project Management Course 2020 – London Academy Business School
- Advanced Information Technology Training Course (2019) Architectural Precinct Training (2018)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System 2020 – London Academy Business School
- Organizational Leadership 2020 – London Academy Business School
- Strategic Marketing and Revenue Appreciation Training (2019)
- Healthy Safety and Environment Documentation 2020 – London Academy Business School
- Moneywise Financial Institute (Revenue Generation Training) (2017) Professional Civil Engineering Training Course (2017)
- Leadership in Competitive Environment 2020– London Academy Business School
- Personal Effectiveness, Time management and Mastery 2020 – London Academy Business School
Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah has carved a niche in the African business world as a financial analyst and business strategist rising.
Under his watch, the Chinmark Group has grown into the local and international market with Nigerian subsidiaries – Chinmark Agriculture, Chinmark Executive Rides, Chinmark Homes and Shelters, Chinmark Medicals, Chinmark Loans, Chinmark Foods & Logistics, FinAfrica Partnership and Chinmark Foundation.
Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah has positively impacted many lives through his monthly empowerment scheme.
He has financially empowered 15,000 entrepreneurs, placed over 3000 widows and widowers on a monthly salary, sown into missionaries and has offered over 3500 students study scholarships in Nigeria and still counting.
He also mentors a rising army of value-oriented people fondly known as the Chinmarkians (Red Nation) with financial benefits attached to the outstanding team players almost every week.
On the 26th July 2020, Dr Marksman commissioned a new road for the Iboku clam in Onitsha, Anambra State when he inaugurated the Chinmark Group, Onitsha Branch.
Awards and Recognition
Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah’s philanthropy and excellent leadership skills have earned him numerous awards and recognition, including:
- City Pride Achiever’s 2020 Man of the Year.
- Sir Ahmadu Bello Sardauna Platinum Leadership Award of Excellence from Northern Youth Council of Nigeria 2021.
- Pan African Distinguished Achiever’s Award
- Pan-African Distinguished Achiever’s Award. Induction into the Pan African Leaders Hall of Fame.
- Award of Recognition and induction into the Hall of Fame of Moneywise Institute – a Finance and Investment school.
- Award of Recognition and Induction into the Hall of Fame of the Public Chartered Institute of Public Resources Management and Politics, Ghana.
- Africa’s Patriotic Business Personality Award.
- ECOWAS YOUTH COUNCIL (Nelson Mandela Leadership Award of Excellence and Integrity)
- Award of Recognition as Christian Youth Empowerment Ambassador by the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
- Youth Advancement Initiative (Herbert Macaulay Leadership Award of Transformation).
- Moneywise Institute Award – Recognition of outstanding achievement in Financial Management and Business Growth.
- Professional Fellow Institute of credit administration Nigeria (FICA)
- Business Leadership Award by West African institute of Public administrators and Managers.
- Neighbourhood Child Foundation Award in recognition of Services to Humanity.
- Arise Africa Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2021.
Social Media Handles
You can connect with Dr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah on:
Facebook: Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah
What’s more? Thanks a lot for reading along. Don’t forget to drop us a comment and share to your friends.