Lagos State College Of Nursing (LASCON) Basic Midwifery training programme Application Form for 2020/2021 Session is still ongoing. The deadline to apply is now 7th January 2021. See more details below.
Interested applicants are to check the application details below;.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR BASIC MIDWIFERY TRAINING PROGRAMME 2020
- Click on this link https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Start Application’ towards the bottom of the page to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN10,200:00 (Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which should be printed out in colour.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
- Application Closes 7th January 2021.
- The entrance Examination date is Saturday, 9th January 2021 at 9:00am.
- The venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
- The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
NB: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
Note that first-year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today