Ad Dynamo is Africa’s largest digital sales house, representing Verizon Media, Twitter, Snapchat and Spotify in SA and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid-level Brand Strategist
Job Type: Full time
- The Brand Strategy team’s mission at Ad Dynamo is to create human-centric ideas that drive impact. Partnering with the world’s top brands and their agencies, we build ideas that are audience-led, insights-driven, simple in nature, measurable, align with their brand, and ultimately lead to memorable experiences.
- The team is made up of data-led marketers, creative visionaries, and strategic thinkers who create measurably effective solutions that meet client objectives while leveraging the unique attributes of the various social platforms we represent.
Who you are:
- You’re curious about understanding people, brands, industries, and platforms
- You have a keen interest in social media and digital platforms, their advertising products and an understanding of how they have impacted the marketing landscape
- You are organised with a strong eye for detail (quality matters!) and the ability to have a strong overview of the work that needs to be done (proactive and independent)
- You’re a passionate storyteller
- You have exceptional brand communication strategic capabilities
- You’re able to deliver concise and powerful strategy
- You have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- You are comfortable with presenting to diverse audiences, in both small or large groups
- You have a strong customer service and solution-focused attitude, including interpersonal skills
- You are resourceful and take initiative
- You are using the platform(s) at least for personal purposes
- You’re a team player, with the ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration across multiple teams
- 2-5 years experience in digital media, social media and/or marketing at an agency, platform, publisher, and/or brand.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing creative digital media programs that drive brand awareness and high user engagement
- Strong customer service and solution-focused attitude, including interpersonal skills
- An understanding of our platforms’ promoted products and overall advertising model
- Proficient computer skills (Mac and Keynote is a bonus).
- Deep understanding of digital user experiences and how to collaborate with creative and technical teams to bring them to life
- Experience with research (social listening experience beneficial)
- A market related salary
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognized brand
- Opportunity to build your career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply