Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited is an established leader and pioneer manufacturer of bakery foods providing high quality confectionery foods at competitive price for the consumer market in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2014, Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited has built on its international success producing delightful cup-cake, which is the principal and a new product to the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The role holder will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of, talent management, organizational & performance management, training, and development as well as compensation.
- Managing staff human resource functions with view to maximize retention
- Managing the recruitment process including identifying vacant positions, monitoring, coordinating and conducting interviews, ensuring that reference/background checks are made etc.
- Managing the on-boarding process for new employees
- Ensuring management actions conform to employee established standards and Nigeria Labour laws
- Tracking employee performance
- Ensuring that staff comply with the provision of the terms and conditions of service
- Handle disciplinary actions
- Ensure staff training, retraining and development
- Managing the overall administrative activities of the division
- Overseeing the maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies) Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation, and sick leaves)
- Payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonuses and leaves Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Any other duty as maybe assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Hands on experience working with MS Office,
- Good knowledge of labour legislation and other relevant regulations
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in human resources management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail