Whether you are a man or woman, young or old, everyone gets anxious at times.
In fact, anxiety is a normal emotion we all feel during stressful times. With all of the uncertainty of COVID-19 all over the world, everyone is feeling anxious. The reasons are clear, but the solution may not be. You may not be able to control what is going on, but you can control how you handle it.
Work it Out
Exercise is one of the best ways to relax. Not only does it help you take your mind off of your troubles and woes, it also gets your blood pumping. This helps you concentrate and makes your thoughts clearer. You are more able to see things in a different light, which can help you sort out your anxious feelings.
Take a Walk
You don’t even have to do anything strenuous like lift weights, do sit-ups, or run around the block. In fact, just taking the dog for a walk or walking around the yard can boost your mood. Why? Because any type of moving around helps your body produce those “feel good” hormones like serotonin and endorphins. These are proven to relax you and make you feel better. So, take a walk.
Signs of Anxiety Disorders
But what is anxiety? Anxiety is just a feeling or emotion, but when it takes over your life, it can become a disorder or illness. In fact, about 40 million people suffer from anxiety disorders. Those who have an anxiety disorder typically have symptoms such as:
• Constant worry or worrying for no reason
• Avoiding friends and family
• Loss of interest in activities you usually like
• Irrational fear of a situation, place, or thing
• Nightmares or flashbacks
• Insomnia or sleeping more than usual
• Forgetting things
• Trouble making decisions
• Unable to concentrate
• Anger or rage for no reason
There are several different types of anxiety as well. Some of the different types and their symptoms include:
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder is characterized by worrying over just about anything or everything all the time.
• Panic Disorder causes panic attacks that include rapid heartrate, racing thoughts, sweating, dizziness, and even fainting.
• Social Anxiety Disorder causes you to avoid being around other people.
• Phobias include the fear of certain things like being afraid of heights, spiders, enclosed spaces, or public speaking.
Talk to Someone
No matter what type of anxiety disorder you have, you can get help. The experts at BetterHelp are available 24 hours a day, every day of the week, all year long. In fact, they have more than one thousand licensed mental health experts to help you online or by phone whenever you need them. You can use your phone, laptop, or computer to text, email, chat, or even videochat with a counselor or therapist without even having to leave your house. And you don’t even need an appointment.
With the COVID-19 scare, doing things from home online is becoming more popular. Those at BetterHelp have been doing it for years and are one of the leading online mental health care providers in the world. It is good to know that someone has your back during these uncertain times, right?
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today