Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Entry Level Accounting Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Accurately record time in our billing software for work done for clients
- Maintain certifications and client references necessary to enable Digit Hub Technologies to achieve and maintain ‘competency’ statuses with various suppliers and other 3rd party vendors
- Support and install FR (Financial Reporter) module; provide advanced support and understanding of PJC or Payroll/HRMS modules
- Accurately estimating time require for, and recording time spent on, support and project work; taking responsibility for individual productivity.
- Assist the the IT team in the installation of Sage and ERP software in client organisation
Required Knowledge & Technical Skill
- A female employee is required for gender balance
- Proximity to Yaba, Lagos
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounts or related field
- 0 -1 year of experience performing similar job functions
- Completion of an accounting certificate or Business degree or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of accounting systems and accounting concepts
- Familiarity with the Sage and ERP software
- Advanced understanding of Crystal Reports
- Able to deploy Sage ERP in more complex multi-location environments involving advanced network environments with Citrix and Terminal Server
- Knowledge in all Sage ERP Core Modules
- Knowledge in Sage Payroll/HRMS or PJC
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.