Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission form (or Change of Course for candidates whose names are not on the merit list) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to the FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
Candidates who were involved in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post UTME screening exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180 are to note that the online registration for the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise commenced on Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the O’Level
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated as follows:
- Multiply the JAMB Score by 0.15.
- Multiply the Post-UTME Score by 0.1
- Add the outcome together.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score *0.15) + (Post-UTME Score*0.1)
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM,MTH/PHY &BIO/AGRIC||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||“||45||45|
|b||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||“||45||45|
|c||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY(AST)||“||45||45|
|d||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY(CST)||“||45||45|
|e||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||45||45|
|f||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURETECHNOLOGY(FAT)||“||45||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||“||45||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF COMPUTING &INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|b||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)||“||65||60|
|c||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SOE)||“||65||60|
|3||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (AGE)||“||50||50|
|b||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||“||45||45|
|c||POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING(PTE)||“||50||50|
|4||SCHOOL OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY(SOHT)||BIO, CHM &PHY|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)||“||55||50|
|5||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES(SOBS)||CHM,BIO&PHY/MTH|
|c||FORENSIC SCIENCE (FRS)||“||50||50|
|6.||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|7||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)|
|a||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT(EVM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||50|
|b||SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||50|
|c||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QTS)||MTH, CHM &PHY||50||50|
|d||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||MTH, GEO & PHY/CHM/BIO/ECO/ TECH DRAWING/FINE ARTS||50||50|
Please, note as follows:
- Merit cut off is the general cut off for all candidates irrespective of their state of origin while the catchment cut off is ONLY for candidates from the five catchment states of FUTO ( ABIA, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, ENUGU &IMO)
- That candidates who did not participate in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- That candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on the 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
The closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Friday, March 26, 2021.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today