Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The authorities of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), Katsina State, have released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUDMA admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUDutsin-Ma Admission List
- Go to the FUDMA admission status checking portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- In the ‘What would you like to do?’ column, select Check Admission
- Finally, click on the continue button to access your FUDMA admission status.
This is to inform all successful candidates who have seen their names in the admission list and the programme of study admitted to note the following:
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise;
- All candidates should note that the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on the JAMB profile his name will not be on the JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUDMA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUDMA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University Dutsin-Ma UTME admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!