FUD admission list is out — The management of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Federal University Dutse (FUD) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. Candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
FUD admission list has been uploaded online.
Check Federal University Dutse Admission List
Currently, candidates can only access their FUD admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUD admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University Dutse (FUD) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FUD admission status checking portal at http://myportal.fud.edu.ng/.
- Locate and Click on the ‘Check Admission’ button.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘CHECK’ button to access your FUD admission status.
RECOMMENDED: FUD Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Details.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University Dutse (FUD) UTME and Direct Entry admission lists.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!