Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) clearance requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) ND full-time programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of documents required for their clearance.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti New Students Clearance Requirements
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (EPA) Post UTME Screening result slip
- Online Application form
- Original copy of O’Level Certificate Statement of O’Level result (Signed Stamped)
- JAMB/UTME Score print-out
- Change of Institution Course to Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution (If applicable)
- Admission Status print-out (via JAMB CAPS Access my CAPS/Admission Status)
- JAMB Admission letter
- FPA Admission letter
- My Biodata printout (via JAMB CAPS)
- Scratch card for O’Level verification
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Six (6) photocopies each of all the above arranged in the set order
- Come with your nose mask(s) and be prepared to abide by given COVID-19 protocols
PLEASE ARRANGE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND THE SIX (6) SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES IN THE ABOVE ORDER
Please note that after clearance, you will be required to immediately pay an acceptance fee of #25,000:00 (excluding charges). Be wary of fake groups and websites and get your authentic information from the school website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng or the Admissions office of the Institution, Also, be careful of unscrupulous individuals who may promise to help you with admission clearance processes.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Buy Cheap MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, Airtel Data VTU Services, Check out the best offers for you Today