Federal College of Education, Okene, is now selling the application forms for admission into its Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to apply for the FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education, Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Available Courses
1. Adult and Non-Formal Education
2.Agricultural Science Double Major
3.Arabic/Christian Religious Studies
18.Christian Religious Studies/English
19.Christian Religious Studies/french
20.Christian Religious Studies/Hausa
21.Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
22.Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
23.Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
26.Computer Education physics
27.Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
28.Computer Science Education/mathematics
29.Early Childhood Care Education
42.Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
56.Home Economics Double Major
58. Igbo/social Studies
60.Integrated Science Double Major
61. Integrated Science/Mathematics Education
63.Islamic Studies/Social Studies
67.Music Double Major
68.Music/Christian Religious Studies
71.Physical and Health Education Double Major
72.Primary Education Studies
FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- SSCE/GCE (O/L) with four passes at sitting or five (5) Passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and passes in related subjects.
- TC II Certificate with passes.
- Other relevant or equivalent qualification with four (4) passes at a sitting or five (5) passes at two sittings and passes in related subjects, i.e. City and Guilds, Federal Craft Certificate, etc.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with two (2) passes.
- TC II with at least two (2) passes.
- Federal Craft Certificate or City and Guilds Certificate with at least two (2) passes.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Visit the College Web-portal (http://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click “application” and then select your category, e.g. Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Programme 2020/2021
- Fill the form and make online payment of the application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
- We advise you to have a valid email account before you start the application process.
- Click on the application category below to fill the appropriate form.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all the necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- On the field ‘Please solve the captcha….’, type the two words shown. Please type those words separated by a space before you click on ‘Get login credentials’.
- An e-mail will be sent immediately to the provided email address (ensure the email provided is your personal address).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://fceokene.waeup.org, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the earlier email you received to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment, login and click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- On the top left corner of the page displayed, click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
Closing Date: 12th October 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!