Enugu State University of Technology, ESUT admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and it’s now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ESUT admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into ESUT various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check ESUT Admission List
Currently, ESUT prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ESUT admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) BSc. Degree Programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
1. Go to ESUT admission status checking portal HERE.
2. Enter your JAMB registration in the required columns.
3. Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your ESUT admission status.
RECOMMENDED: ESUT Acceptance Fee Amount, Payment Procedure.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ESUT admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!